Why are Divorce Mediation Services the best alternative in almost every situation? Click here to register for our Free workshop and learn more.
Getting into private divorce mediation at the beginning of the process will reduce conflict and stress and give you the autonomy to restore freedom and stability in your life. It will allow you to utilize the divorce process in a way that helps you begin to create the life you desire. The many benefits of mediation include:
1. The divorce mediation process normally lasts approximately 3 months, versus the 12-18 month timeline of utilizing the court system to resolve your family law case.
2. Divorce mediation services will save you tons of money. It is usually only 10% of the cost of a traditional litigated divorce case.
3. Your secrets remain your secrets. The court process is designed to air your dirty laundry in open court. The divorce mediation process is completely confidential.
4. You can create a custom child custody plan that works for your family without having the judge, who is a stranger to your family, trying to figure out what is best.
5. Divorce mediation services provide alternative win-win solutions to help both parties ensure financial security. Our mediation model includes both an attorney/mediator and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ at no additional cost to the parties. The court does not have the time or resources to explore in-depth legal and financial alternative solutions for your personal situation.
Thomas, an experienced family law attorney and credentialed mediator, teams with Tammy Ferreira, a Certified Divorce Financial AnalystTM to co-mediate and provide you with both legal and financial expertise with a male/female balance. We have a flexible mediation process that allows you to utilize as much or as little help as you need. Customizing your process in this way utilizes your resources efficiently and allows you to utilize our expertise where you need it most.
We offer Custody and Divorce Mediation Services throughout California via video conferencing and telephone. We will also travel to the parties for an additional fee.
Click here or call today (760) 990-4752 to schedule your initial consultation.
Disclaimer: Thomas D. Ferreira is an attorney licensed only in the State of California. The information set forth in this blog or on our websites are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, nor are the intended as legal advice on your specific matter. This information is not intended to apply to cases or jurisdictions outside the State of California, and those viewing this information outside of California, or having business before jurisdictions outside of California, should consult a local professional or lawyer. The information in this blog is not a substitute for the advice of competent counsel, and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as a guarantee, warrantee or prediction regarding the results of your legal matter.
Law Offices of Thomas D. Ferreira
Phone: (760) 990-4752
Fax: (760) 683-3212
2244 Faraday Ave, No. 115
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Additional locations available in Murrieta, CA and Menifee, CA by appointment. House Calls available upon request.
UPCOMING DIVORCE SUPPORT MEETUP
JOIN US TUESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2018 AT 6:00PM FOR THE DIVORCE LIFE SOLUTIONS SUPPORT GROUP HOSTED BY TAMMY FERREIRA, CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST AND MEDIATOR. CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO REGISTER: RSVPOR CALL US AT (760) 990-4752 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
"I thank you so much for getting us through it.....................I really appreciate the humane but business like approach you both used and I can now move on with my life as a result." -Eric D., Mediation Client, Oceanside, CA
"Thomas & Tammy worked with my ex-husband and I extremely well throughout our divorce process. We went to them after another lawyer proved to be very difficult to work with. They set a baseline of mutual respect and "putting the kids first" for us. This mentality has served us all well for 4 years now. Thanks Thomas & Tammy!"
-Mandy M., Mediation Client, Rancho Santa Fe, CA